Thank you for visiting the site https://tanifund.com/ (TaniFund's Platform)
Before accessing and/or using the TaniFund Service contained in the TaniFund Platform, make sure you have carefully read these Terms and Conditions.
By accessing the TaniFund Platform and/or using the TaniFund Service, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between you and TaniFund. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not continue the process of using TaniFund Services.
1. "You" are prospective Lenders, Prospective Loan Recipients, Loan Recipients, Lenders.
2. "TaniFund service" is an information technology-based loan and loan service that brings together Lenders with Loan Recipients organized by TaniFund.
3. "TaniFund" is PT Tani Fund Madani Indonesia, a limited liability company established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia which has business activities as an Information Technology-Based Lending and Borrowing Service and has been registered and supervised by the Financial Services Authority.
4. "Loan" recipient is a person and/or legal entity that has a debt due to a loan agreement.
5. "Lender" is a person and/or legal entity that has a loan because of a loan agreement.
II. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
1. TaniFund services can only be used by each user who is at least 21 years old and has the legal capacity, rights, power and authority required to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. TaniFund can give your consent to those under 21 years of age with consideration of TaniFund.
2. You will use TaniFund Services only for legitimate purposes and not in conflict with applicable law.
1. In the process of registering/creating an account, you must submit information and documents that are true, accurate, complete, up to date and not misleading. You are required to update personal information and data in the event of changes in information and data about you. Failure to submit true and complete information and data is a violation of these Terms and Conditions which can result in termination or blocking of your account on the TaniFund Service. You are responsible for any losses that arise both materially and materially for any incorrect data and information that you provide.
2. You are responsible for safeguarding the password or password that you use to access the TaniFund Service. You agree not to reveal your password to third parties. You must notify us immediately after realizing that there is a security breach or unauthorized use of your account.
IV. TANIFUND SERVICE
1. With respect to the TaniFund Service, TaniFund is limited to the liaison between the Lender and the Loan Recipient who acts as the provider, manager, and regulator of the loan facility transaction between the Lender and the Loan Recipient through the TaniFund Platform.
2. Loan and loan transactions between Lenders and Loan Recipients are civil agreements between Lenders and Loan Recipients so that all risks arising from such agreements are fully borne by each party. Credit or default risk is fully borne by the Lender.
3. TaniFund has the right to implement the principle of knowing your customer (know your customer principle) and due diligence on prospective Lenders and prospective Loan Recipients. TaniFund can contact you, related institutions, companies or individuals to find information, verify and confirm your related information, including but not limited to your legal and financial track record.
4. TaniFund will carry out the crowdfunding process for no later than 30 (thirty) calendar days which can be extended by TaniFund as needed to collect loan facility funds submitted by the Loan Recipients. If the results of the crowdfunding process do not reach the loan amount proposed by the Loan Recipient, the Loan Recipient agrees to borrow the number of funds collected from the crowdfunding process.
5. TaniFund is entitled to get a commission of 3% (three percent) of the loan pricipal for which these costs will be borne by the Loan Recipient for each loan.
V. THINGS RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA
1. You agree that TaniFund may collect, store, process, access, review and / or use personal information and data about you, whether obtained through you or through other sources in accordance with applicable law for the purpose of providing TaniFund Services to you.
2. You agree that TaniFund can disclose information about you to PrivyId, BNI, PasarPolis, PT Citra International Underwriters (CIU Insurance), PT Ion Pay Networks, Nexmo Inc., Advance Ai, Mailchimp, Postmark, Pefindo, Asosiasi Fintech Pendanaan Indonesia (AFPI) and other entities and agencies needed for data verification purposes, marketing and offering, analyzing for the benefit of TaniFund research, affixing electronic signatures, creating and managing virtual accounts and accounts, affixing e-stamp, arranging insurance and other activities that support the provision of TaniFund services in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
3. TaniFund ensures that all personal data sent by you through the TaniFund Platform is protected and well encrypted, including but not limited to the use of available SSL / TLS technology.
4. TaniFund agrees to keep all of your personal information and data confidential and TaniFund will not use your personal data for other purposes outside of providing TaniFund Services, except in connection with:
a. Prevention of fraud and / or matters relating to anti-money laundering and criminal acts of terrorism.
b. personal data that is generally known to the public and not known at that time through any violation of applicable law;
c. the personal data was obtained legally by TaniFund without violating the confidentiality of other sources;
d. such personal data is required to be disclosed by law, government, or an authorized institution under existing rules;
e. the personal data is disclosed in any litigation process; or
f. the person acting as a lawyer, colleague or what the third party we authorize in accordance with legal provisions.
5. By accessing the TaniFund Platform and / or using the TaniFund Service, you understand that all forms of TaniFund communication to you in connection with the TaniFund Service will be provided electronically either by e-mail, telephone or published via the TaniFund Platform.
6. You agree to receive all electronic documents, notices, and agreements arising from your use of the TaniFund Service. All your agreement to every document, notice, and agreement electronically is given by signing electronically and with full responsibility and binding you as the user of the TaniFund Service, both the rights and obligations arising from the agreement.
VI. THINGS RELATED TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The platform's intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to copyrights, patents, including trademarks for and on behalf of TaniFund are fully owned by and become fixed assets of TaniFund.
2. You are allowed to view and copy-print on paper content provided by the TaniFund Platform, however:
a. all copies are intellectual property rights of TaniFund and the third parties to which we have granted licenses; and
b. You do not alter in any way paper copies of printed material, including the removal of any copyright or other ownership contained in the TaniFund Platform.
3. You agree that you will not use any part of this TaniFund Platform to:
a. insert or intentionally or unintentionally transmit or spread viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or computer code, files, or programs or make repeated requests designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the functionality of the software, or computer hardware, or telecommunications equipment, or to reduce quality, interfere with the appearance of or damage the functionality of this TaniFund Platform;
b. upload, install, send an e-mail or otherwise receive, or attach links to any content that facilitates data hacking;
c. hacking anything that is part of this TaniFund Platform;
d. upload, send e-mails, or send links to any content that violates intellectual property rights of third parties;
e. circumvent or attempt to circumvent, any means of security from the TaniFund Platform;
f. Allow any third party to do all of the above;
VIII. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
IX. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. TaniFund or its employees are not responsible and are not entitled to provide compensation if a violation of these Terms and Conditions, or other Agreement with TaniFund is caused by your mistake or negligence.
2. Messages delivered through an internet connection cannot be guaranteed to be fully secure and may be held back, lost or subject to change. We are not responsible for messages that are lost, changed by a third party, or withheld and we are not materially responsible to you or anyone for damage or other matters relating to messages sent by you to us or us to you through an internet connection.
We may terminate or suspend access to the TaniFund Service immediately, without prior notice, for any reason, if you violate the Terms and Conditions. All Terms and Conditions which basically can withstand suspension will still apply without limitation, such as ownership terms, warranty terms and conditions, compensation and liability limits. After a suspension, your right to use the Service will be terminated immediately. If you want to suspend your account, you must contact us to be able to stop using TaniFund Services.
XI. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
These Terms and Conditions and any other non-contractual obligations arising from or in connection with them are governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. You agree that any legal actions or disputes that may arise as a result of the use of the Site and Application will be resolved and decided in the final court at the South Jakarta District Court.
XII. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. If there are changes, we will inform you at least 2 calendar days before the Terms and Conditions apply. By continuing to access or use TaniFund Services, you agree to be bound by changes to the applicable Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to changes to the Terms and Conditions, you can stop using TaniFund Services.
XIII. CONTACT US
If you have questions or need further information, you can visit the Frequently Asked Question page or can contact us through the telephone service 021-50860622 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.